Cisco Umbrella Overview
What is Cisco Umbrella?
OpenDNS provides easy-to-implement Internet navigation and Web security solutions for families, schools, governmental organizations and businesses of all sizes. The services provided byincrease the speed of navigating websites and prevent unintended access to phishing and malware sites as well as to any Web content that you configure to be restricted.
Cisco Umbrella is also known as OpenDNS.
Cisco Umbrella Buyer's Guide
Download the Cisco Umbrella Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Cisco Umbrella Customers
Chart Industries, City of Aspen, Eastern Mountain Sports, FLEXcon, George Washington University, Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, Ohio Public Library Information Network, PTC, Richland Community College, Smart Motors, Tulane University, VeriClaim
Cisco Umbrella Video
What users are saying about Cisco Umbrella pricing:
- "Cisco has a model called ELA. With ELA, if you buy the solution you will have the complete security portfolio and you can pay it yearly or after three years, it depends on the contract."
- "The licensing part for Umbrella is really flexible."
- "There are three models for licensing with different feature sets."
- "Cisco uses subscription models for the pricing and there are three subscription plans."
- "I am not sure, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think it's $1.00 or so per device/month."
Cisco Umbrella Reviews