JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Reviews

Aftab Mohammed
Manager at a construction company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Dec 13 2018

What do you think of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

How has it helped my organization?

It has simplified the process completely, and even though it has many features which are available in the market now, but it is on par with the other ERP software solutions available in the market now.

What is most valuable?

One feature is that J.D. Edwards supports any software it integrates with.

More than five years.

It's a 100% stable product. In past versions, there were issues of instability. But, now it is entirely stable, as long as it is properly maintained and properly implemented.

It can be scalable to any extent. There are no issues and no boundaries. We find for J.D. Edwards to…
Marcelo Pereyra
CEO at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Oct 02 2017

What is most valuable?

Maximizes the investment via industry focus, flexible personalization, configuration, product scalability, and mobile… more»

How has it helped my organization?

Productivity, efficiency, automation and process simplification.

What needs improvement?

All areas across the company, providing a strong platform in order to improve and accelerate business processes.

Some modules are expensive and there is an annual software maintenance cost as well.

What other advice do I have?

It is really important to select the correct partner for implementing this kind of project. In our case the decision was… more»
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and others in ERP. Updated: March 2019.
334,285 professionals have used our research since 2012.
WalidHerzallah
Functional Consultant & Advisor at a construction company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Jun 29 2017

What do you think of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

What is most valuable?

Easy to set up, user friendly, and continuous functional and technology enhancements.

How has it helped my organization?

Good example was locating, tracing, and tracking transactions and this wasn’t easy before having the ERP.

What needs improvement?

Customer / Supplier Relationship.

20 years.

I would scale stability 8 out of 10.

Good.

Straightforward in many ways, defining COA, master files, and setting up parameters.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost,

Adolfo Rodriguez
User
Feb 28 2018

What do you think of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

What is our primary use case?

Financial management Operations management Integration with distribution and retail software

How has it helped my organization?

Cost management Sales reporting Accounting and manufacturing controls, with a low cost of management, within a very small IT team (less than six people).

What is most valuable?

BI reporting and customization Easy configuration Access and visibility of different business processes on a single UI.

What needs improvement?

Workflow management Integration with IoT solutions Ease of deployment over Microsoft products (aside from Oracle DBMS).

Less than one year.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About JD Edwards EnterpriseOne

334,285 professionals have used our research since 2012.

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Questions

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Projects By Members

What is JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry experience into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership. EnterpriseOne is the first ERP solution to run all applications on Apple iPad. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne also delivers mobile applications.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers
TechNova Imaging Systems (P) Ltd, Jordan Petroleum Refinery, Hosun Universal Co. Ltd., Grupo Corporativo Papelera SA de CV, Label Technology Inc., Uniwax S.A., Al Jaber Group, SOMAR Corporation, SICIM S.p.A.,