LiveChat Overview

What is LiveChat?

Premium live chat software with help desk features.

Used by businesses to provide amazing customer service, increase online conversion and improve sales results.

LiveChat is a quality customer service software for companies striving to constantly improve their customer experience.

Easy to implement, easy to pick up from day 1 by customer service agents, easy to use by customers on your website.

Give it a try at https://www.livechatinc.com

LiveChat is also known as chat.io.

Download the Help Desk Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

LiveChat Customers

Our product is used by over 29,000 companies in 140 countries worldwide. List of our customers includes brands such as:

ASUS, Samsung, ING, Roku, LG Electronics, Better Business Bureau, Kaspersky Lab, Daimler, Air Asia, Tele2, Adobe, Orange, Zalora, HarveyNorman, Bombardier and many more.

LiveChat Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Chamakhe Maurieni
CEO at a logistics company with 1-10 employees
Allows us to save automated answers to the most popular customer queries

What is our primary use case?

We use LiveChat to engage live with web visitors to our platform, monitor their behaviour while on the platform, and respond to their queries whenever they have questions to ask.
Director of Global Support at a hospitality company with 51-200 employees
As a manager I use all features, but reporting and setting are my personal favorites because they're easy to use and provide data that helps you with the right decision.
Find out what your peers are saying about LiveChat, TOPdesk, Zendesk and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Customer Service Rep at a healthcare company with 501-1,000 employees
The ability to customize the button look and feel, as well as utilizing an animated GIF to increase the amount of interest in contacting our sales team has been so beneficial.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely look into Live Chat Inc as a provider for communicating with your customers. Their reports and range of capabilities is very easy to customize and utilize, even if you are a growing company.
Owner at a non-tech company with 51-200 employees
We cannot monitor it 24/7, so the ability to leave a message if we are not on helps us capture those interactions.

What other advice do I have?

We have recommend this product to many camps in our industry and it is being adopted as a best practice during summer camp sales season. I am not tech savvy. This is a product we implemented and I love it. There is nothing that I feel is missing. It truly does what I need it to do and anything else I would say, I would be making it up.
Director of Client Success, Co-Founder at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
It allows for unlimited customisation of team structures allowing proper chat routing through to the correct agents.
Head of Support at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
Our clients no longer have to use email - they can chat with our support directly for the app.

What other advice do I have?

If you are not using it - start using it! Your customers will love it. It's really simple for agents and customers.