What is Control-M?
Control‑M is a digital enterprise management solution that simplifies and automates diverse batch application workloads while reducing failure rates, improving SLAs, and accelerating application deployment.
Automate job scheduling and application deployment
- Connect applications and workflow processes to quickly and reliably deliver business services
- Realize the potential of big data while freeing IT for other tasks
- Take control of your file transfer operations with secure scheduling, instant status visibility, and automated recovery
- Accelerate application change and deployment cycle times with automated application workflow between test and production
- Empower users to make decisions in real time and perform basic tasks in a view and language they understand
- Deploy Control-M on-premises or
Control-M is also known as Control M.
Control-M Buyer's Guide
Download the Control-M Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
CARFAX, ChipRewards, Sun Chemical, University of California, Unum
What users are saying about Control-M pricing:
- "We have account based licensing. There are two or three types of licensing. One of them is based on the number of jobs, so we a license close to 4,000 jobs per day. The cost is based on the different modules, which we buy from them. If we a buy a hardware module, which we are presently using and integrating, that is an additional cost, but I'm not sure of the amount. Each module comes with a different cost."
- "We have a five-year contract with task-based licensing."
- "This product saves hours in a day based on my experience working here versus other companies with manually operations."
- "It works on task-based licensing."
- "Pricing can be steep, but you get what you pay for."