CA Service Desk Manager Review

It's adaptable; you can codify and change almost everything. The tool is regularly updated.

What is most valuable?

The most important part is the user experience. CA Service Desk Manager provides a great and helpful experience. It's a tool with constant updates and always thinking about and looking out for the user.

It's a powerful tool that is able to do everything. Anything you need, CA SDM can help.

CA Technologies have been improving the customer experience when we're talking about UI, probally it's comming soon a great UI about usability.

It's comming with v17 a great functionality about upgrade - it's easier than ever.

How has it helped my organization?

I've been implementing the solution for more than a decade, in different companies of different sizes and in different industries. It's adaptability is incredible; you can codify and change almost everything. Therefore, the solution is working for our needs.

What needs improvement?

The solution could include in your own license other products to help your own customers embrace more disciplines to their needs.

With a small licensing of these products, it's possible to present all the power of the power of suite.

I have used it for more than a decade.

Usually everything's OK.

I have never encountered any stability issues.

I encountered a scalability issue with an older version. Nowadays, it is better.

Customer service is really good.

CA Support is improving its work. The support workers have a lot of experience, and they think fast to solve our problems.

I previously used other solutions, but they were not as powerful. I'm working as a single MSP and work with different solutions.

It's as easy as a Windows install. You can check on CA Communities.

Using CA Service Desk, the companies grow up.

I do not know. I never can compare these numbers.

No comment. Ask me privately.

I can help you to check and evaluate options; compare the solutions. Therefore, the first step is: Compare the same thing with the same thing, apples to apples, but I cannot tell you which is the better choice of fruit.

1 visitor found this review helpful