CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

Real-time response features, in-depth data collection, and top level stability

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for AB protection and endpoint detection and response.

What is most valuable?

The real-time response features are valuable for us.  The depth of data that the agent collects is all very helpful, and on a forensic standpoint as well.

What needs improvement?

The documentation that they had for the use of their API's was not very helpful. It took us a lot of time to work through their API on how to do it programmatically. Aside from that, we really have not had very much trouble with Crowdstrike.

For an upcoming feature, adding more Linux support for real time response analytics would be helpful. This might be on their roadmap, or maybe even in a very pending release.

We have been using the solution for approximately four months.

Comparing the stability of the solution to other similar products it is at the top.

The scalability was good.

The technical support has been good the entire time. We had the one issue with the APIs but we already dealt with that. The technical support has been good on all of our issues.

The setup is simple and the deployment is straightforward for the agents.

What other advice do I have?

I did not give the solution a ten out of ten because there is always room for improvement.

I rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine out of ten.

More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,655 professionals have used our research since 2012.