CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Review

A scalable end-point protection solution with a useful incident management feature

What is most valuable?

I find the incident management feature valuable because it identifies new types of viruses and sends an alert to the console administrator to check the hardware.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete also shows the levels of the rights for both PCs and servers. It also checks the threats and all the attacks on the internet. I also like the console, the interface, the reports, and the dashboard. It's a good product.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if they offered other language options. It's only in English, and in Latin America, we mostly speak Spanish.

CrowdStrike Falcon Complete is scalable. It's good because you only pay for what you need. If I need 100 agents or if I want to scale to 500, I just have to pay for it because the solution is in the cloud. The companies pay for the users they need.

Technical support is good. The company also offered training for resellers.

The initial setup is easy because of the admin login on the platform. You just send the link to the end-user, click it, and set up the agent. It's that easy. It takes about five minutes to deploy this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would tell potential users to uninstall other antivirus products before installing this solution. If you don't do it, it will affect its performance.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give CrowdStrike Falcon Complete a nine.

Private Cloud
More CrowdStrike Falcon Complete reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.