Dropbox Review

I would be lost without Dropbox

Valuable Features:

- You can increase your storage amount with referrals (there is a way to cheat the system as well to expedite that process) to a maximum of I believe 18 or 25GB with - Competitive pricing for enterprise solutions, which are 100, 200 and 500GB solutions. - Team collaboration storage solutions with options starting at 1TB. - 99.9% Uptime (I have never personally lost any files or not been able to access my data. - Syncing between an unlimited number of computers and devices, including every mobile and tablet OS on the market and every desktop OS (Windows, OS X, and Linux) out there. - Great community support which includes add-on features and stuff. - They run fun little games each year so that you can increase your storage even more and have fun while doing it.

Room for Improvement:

- Starts you out at 2GB, which is paltry compared to most other offerings. - There is a cap to the amount you can increase to on a free plan.While I admit that the privacy issues that came up a while back (six months to a year ago) gave me cause for concern, Dropbox rectified the issue in their EULA and were extremely transparent with their customer base, which I believe is an excellent business practice.

Other Advice:

I've been using Dropbox almost consistently since it's inception. I've tried and used (still use some) other services out there, and found the only others with comparable features are SkyDrive (they start you out at 7GB compared to 2GB (I still have my 25GB from being a beta tester!)) and Google Drive (which starts you out at 5GB). Dropbox trumps both of these with it's superior support and features.