Dynatrace Review

A perfect solution for monitoring and identifying root causes with excellent support, stability, and scalability

What is our primary use case?

We use it to discover the root cause of any problem. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

Its monitoring and key purpose capabilities are the most valuable. It provides the root cause of problems and helps peers join the war room.

What needs improvement?

Dashboards and monitoring capabilities can be improved for monitoring applications in Azure. In Azure, it would be cool to be able to monitor network consumption as well as flow communication.

I have been using this solution for three months.

It has excellent stability.

It has excellent scalability. We have more than 2,000 users.

Their technical support is excellent.

We also use other solutions, such as Datadog, Zabbix. Dynatrace is better than other solutions. It is a very powerful technology and has better integration.

The initial setup was very easy for us. The installation and configuration of the application and the dashboard took around 31 hours.

We implemented it on our own. We have five people for its maintenance.

We have a three-year contract. We have 30 licenses for the full stack and 3 licenses for the DEM unit.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. We plan to keep using it.

I would rate Dynatrace a ten out of ten. It is perfect.

Other
More Dynatrace reviews from users
...who compared it with AppDynamics
Learn what your peers think about Dynatrace. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.