Genpact Cora SeQuence Review

Good reporting, a very good dashboard, and easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for processes like preparing worksheets. It's essential to the human resource process like expenses and allowances.

What is most valuable?

The new reporting and the new dashboard features are really good.

What needs improvement?

The design of the interface, in general, could be improved. It could be a bit more user-friendly.

I've been using the solution for one year.

In general, it's stable if you have a good server but sometimes it crashes.

The solution is scalable. I'm satisfied with the level of scalability they offer. Right now, we have about 100 users on it including administrators, integrators and general users.

Technical support is good. I did use the solution's support a few months ago. They helped me and gave me a quick answer.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is straightforward. The first time I did it, it took me a bit longer as I hadn't attempted a setup for the solution before. Now, I can deploy the solution in about a day.

I handled the implementation myself with the assistance of my team.

The pricing of the solution is okay.

I didn't evaluate other solutions, as it was the solution our enterprise decided we would use.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution. It offers a good knowledge base. I'd rate it nine out of ten.