IBM B2B Integrator Review

Powerful with an easy initial setup and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use the product for EDI transactions. Another use for us is for managed file transfer.

What is most valuable?

The initial setup is straightforward.

The solution has been stable.

Technical support is very good overall.

It's a very powerful tool.

The solution offers good integration capabilities.

What needs improvement?

The reporting features could be better. right now, they are lacking a bit.

In the future, we would like to see daily reporting capabilities and improvements in the dashboards.

We've been using the solution for a while. We've used it for sure over the last 12 months.

The solution is very stable for us. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. the performance has been reliable.

I'm not sure how many people are on the solution at our organization. Usually, it is just accessed by administrators.

We do not use technical support a lot, however, when we do need it, we find them to be helpful and responsive. We are satisfied with their level of service.

I find the initial setup to be quite straightforward and simple. It's not overly complex. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

We used an integrator to help us with the deployment process. They were great.

There are just standard licensing fees. It's my understanding there are no other costs beyond that.

We didn't really look into other solutions. We were familiar with its one, which is why we ultimately chose it.

What other advice do I have?

We're a reseller.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten overall. In general, it's a very good solution.

6.1
More IBM B2B Integrator reviews from users
...who compared it with Mule Anypoint Platform
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Seeburger, Software AG and others in Business-to-Business Middleware. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.