K2 Review

Easy to create workflows but the SmartForms need to be simplified

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is for automating workflows in business applications.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the workflows. We have started working with the SmartObjects and the SmartForms, as well.

What needs improvement?

The SmartForms need to be simplified so that the non-expert, business users can make use of them without coding. That will help a lot.

I would also like to see the BPM features from Pega implemented, that have to do with the implementation of AI and the robotics.

The AI should be able to learn inside the platform so that it adds intelligence to the tool itself. That way, it can handle the things that are being taken care of by external entities. It will first learn how to handle new events, and then handle them by itself in the future.

Six years.

I would rate the stability four and a half out of five. Overall it is good, but sometimes it fails.

This is a very easy solution to scale out.

We have approximately sixty thousand users for this solution. Perhaps one hundred of them support the applications and integration, but the majority of them are end-users.

Technical support for this solution is good. We have a contract with them and the support is good. They always help.

I have used Pega and I feel that it offers more than the K2 solution, in terms of the latest technology. For example, I like their implementation of the AI and the robotics inside of their system.

We are part of a technical team and we have the expertise, so the initial setup was not complex for us.

We had a consultant from K2 assist us with the setup.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution and it is easy to implement. I think that it adds value to any organization, mainly in terms of business applications where you need workflows. It is easy to use, and workflow design can be done by business users. Overall, it is a good product to have in an organization.

I would rate this solution seven out of ten.

More K2 reviews from users