Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable and easy to use, integrates well with other products, and has good technical support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to design our product in Azure on the Cloud.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft 365 Business is easy to use, everything is clear, it has good support, and it integrates well with other solutions.

Everything is easy with Microsoft.

What needs improvement?

Security could be improved.

The user interface is good, I don't have any issues with it but everything could always be better.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for approximately four years.

This product is very stable.

The scalability of this product is good. We have 150 users.

I am very satisfied with technical support, and if we have any problems then we open a case. You will have direct assistance from technical support.

Access is available directly in a portal to open a key, or we can contact directly via telephone and we can track the numbers.

For me, the initial setup was easy.

We have a team of 12 to maintain this solution, and level one and two security in our networking.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Microsoft 365 Business to others.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.