Microsoft 365 Business Review

A perfect solution with good reliability, stability, and security features to secure our data

What is most valuable?

It is pretty secure. Although it is on the cloud, it has features such as two-factor authentication for making our enterprise data secure.

Its availability is very valuable. It is always up, and we've never faced a downtime with it until now.

What needs improvement?

Its price could be better.

I have been using this solution for more than three years.

It is pretty stable.

It is pretty scalable. Currently, we have around 70 users. We plan to keep using this solution and increase its usage in the coming few months.

Their technical support is good. We never had any challenge with Microsoft support. They have been very prompt when we needed help.

We had an open-source mailbox. We are primarily looking at Exchange, but because we have a small IT team, we wanted something that can be easily managed. We came across Microsoft 365. Because it is on the cloud, it takes away the management headache.

Its setup was pretty fast. You need just one person for its deployment.

It is slightly expensive, but it doesn't have any hidden costs. You know what you're going to spend, and you get a decent ROI on it.

It has subscription-based licensing. It helps you to figure out the amount of money that you would spend based on how many mailboxes you would require in a year, which makes it better as compared to a mail server for which you need to consider the licensing cost and the maintenance cost.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution. We plan to keep using this solution, and we are going to buy new licenses soon. It has a lot of automatic upgrades, and they keep on coming up with security fixes and interesting features. There were a couple of features that were not available when we bought it, but over a period of time, they have included all those features in it.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a ten out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.