Microsoft 365 Business Review

It is stable and easy to deploy, and it works for us

What is our primary use case?

I am in charge of the collaboration piece of this. We use 365 Business as a whole. We use almost all the tools.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to deploy and do the settings. It has also been stable.

What needs improvement?

Their technical support could be faster. The admin portal, report generation, and other things could also be much simpler. We can't do columns adjustment at this time.

The desktop app of Teams had lots of issues recently. The web version worked fine. We had to do a lot of things in terms of infrastructure and networking. It could have been better. It is quite new, so we got to bear and go with that, and then we'll see.

I have been using this solution for less than a year.

It has been stable so far.

We have about 4,000 users.

They are doing a great job. We go and create a ticket, and then someone responds. If required, we are also able to escalate stuff, but their support is not that fast. It should be faster.

It is easy to deploy and do the settings.

Our infrastructure team is responsible for its upgrade and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution, but it depends on the user base and company. We are a government organization, and it works for us. I would recommend it for other government organizations. Our county and other counties are using this solution.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.