Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy installation, incomparable functionality, and has bundled products

What is our primary use case?

I use the solution for various tasks as it is a bundle of products. I use Outlook for messaging, Visio for chart modelling, PowerPoint for presentation, Excel, Word, and OneNote. For me personally, OneNote is mostly helpful application.

What is most valuable?

When trying to compare other products there are not a lot of product that can even compare with the functionality. There are many products bundled together.

What needs improvement?

I think every product manager has to use the products by himself because I am a product manager in my company for years, I have seen rudimentary mistakes. For example, in previous versions, there were no problems with simple operations. Currently, I see unstructured development. In previous versions it was always stable, now they focus on un-useful features, instead of useful ones.

Some of the functionality in the solution needs to improve. For example, when receiving a message in Outlook regarding the start of a meeting, it is not easy to connect, pick a microphone, or click the link.

Some of Google services are better than the ones with this solution.

I have been using the solution for a couple of years.

I observe the dynamic of Microsoft products from unstable to more stable. They have improved over the years from critical mistakes. For example, Microsoft Teams, strange product, but now I can say it is a good product with mistakes, often unstable, but I observed the solution getting better over time. They need some more work done on stability.

I have 3,000 employees in my company using the solution.

I have used the solutions technical support in the past and I received an answer but it did not have the solution. It was a standard automated message. They could improve on the agent's knowledge for dealing with issues.

I used Lotus from IBM in the past and it was terrible. I decided to find a new solution without Lotus. It was very hard to work with Lotus and other IBM product. Additionally, I have used Google products too.

I ordered this solution and the supply manager installed it. They had no problem.

We have an IT division in my company that manages all the deployments.

There is a licensing fee that is quite expensive. However, the solution is useful and the price is equal to the value.

What other advice do I have?

Microsoft wonders me, I am quite satisfied with this solution. I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Latest version
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.