Microsoft 365 Business Review

A stable, fast, and user-friendly solution with good integration between the applications

What is our primary use case?

I am using Outlook, Word, and Excel. I am not using any of these tools or applications to the full extent of what they can do. I am only scratching the surface.

What is most valuable?

The integration between the applications is the most valuable. I can share things using my phone, computer, and OneDrive.

It is very stable and fast. It is also user-friendly and scalable.

What needs improvement?

It can have more integrations between the applications that are there within this product. In the newer version of Teams, there are some new features that allow you to share directly from Outlook, etc. It would be good if they continue to explore these types of integrations between applications.

I have been using this solution for three years.

It is stable, and it is highly used everywhere. I didn't stumble upon any bugs in the product.

It is scalable. In my company, we currently have only one user, but in my previous company, there were 30,000 users.

I never had to use their technical support.

Its installation is really straightforward for an end-user. It took 30 minutes to one hour. The duration depends on the type of package that you have, that is, whether you have the full package with Outlook, Excel, and the rest of the applications.

I installed it myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I plan to keep using it.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.