Microsoft 365 Business Review

A stable solution with good integration with Outlook, automatic updates, and all the features that I need

What is our primary use case?

We are basically using the Office products. We are using Word for business documents, Excel for spreadsheets, and Powerpoint for presentations.

What is most valuable?

What I like is that Office 365 is nicely integrated with our email application Outlook. We also don't have to worry about updates. They are free, and they just happen automatically.

What needs improvement?

I am pretty happy with its features. However, it could be cheaper for long-term business use.

I have been using this solution for about a year.

It is absolutely stable. There are no issues with that.

I suppose it is scalable because you can install it on more laptops with just additional licenses. It seems pretty easy to manage. I don't manage it myself, so I'm not sure.

We have between 15 and 20 users in our organization who use this solution.

I have not used Microsoft support because I never had any issues.

I believe so. I think you log in to Office 365, and it installs the stuff for you.

It was already preloaded when I got the laptop. You don't need anyone from the technical team for its deployment.

It is probably not cheap, but you can't really compare it with anything else.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It has everything that I need, and I plan to keep using this solution.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.