Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to set up, and good communication tools promote collaboration between employees

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this solution for email, but other services that we use are Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, and others. I used it in my own company, and I also use it with my clients.

How has it helped my organization?

Using the tools provided by Microsoft 365 Business has made the people in our company more collaborative. We are able to better keep in touch with each other using email, Microsoft Teams calls, chats, as well as Yammer.

What is most valuable?

The features that we find good and what we use the most are Outlook and Teams.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard can be made more user-friendly.

I have been working with Microsoft 365 Business for more than five years.

The stability is pretty good. We have not had any issues specific to it.

Scalability has not been an issue for us. We had bought enough for our requirements and also planned for future needs, so we have not had to scale very much.

In my company, we have between 500 and 1,000 people. The client that I work for has a user base of between 4,000 and 5,000 people.

The initial setup was easy.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a good product and overall, it has been pretty good.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.