Microsoft 365 Business Review

A user-friendly and complete tool, easy to install, and help is available online

What is our primary use case?

You can use Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access, which is a database.

You can make frequent presentations to customers, and create invoices.

What is most valuable?

Excel is a very powerful tool. I can create a lot of data in Microsoft Excel and then use it and extract the data in any analytics platform.

It is a complete tool. It gives me every kind of feature that I want. It's quite good.

When you talk about ease of use, it's relative. I have been using Microsoft products for a long time. I have grown with it and the product has grown with me. I feel comfortable. But, for someone with no background in IT that doesn't have the dexterity to play with the IT tools, they may find it difficult to use.

When you get used to it, it's like picking up a paper and a pen and drafting it. You can use many more features. A paper and pen are used to exemplify simplicity.

When using PowerPoint, I want to create a very illustrative presentation. I can draw many pictures globally with several designs. It's flexible. After preparing the presentation, I can preview the form and share it with people.

It's very user-friendly.

I can use this product from five devices. I can use it from my mobile, and I have two laptops. I can access it from any one of my devices, even if I am commuting or in another country, I can access all of my documents.

Microsoft OneNote is also included. I can create my shopping list, or go on a trip, and make all of my notes accessible on all devices.

What needs improvement?

With such a complete tool, it may be difficult for a beginner to use without help.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for between four and five years.

It is a stable solution.

It's a scalable product. Most people in our organization use it.

We have approximately 50 users, maybe more.

With all Microsoft products, online help is available.

I have not had the need to contact technical support. I have not had any issues.

The initial setup was nothing at all. It was no effort.

It was very easy and very comfortable to complete.

Microsoft 365 has multiple packages. I use the auxiliary version. We can deploy all of them in 10 to 15 minutes maximum, but it depends on the internet speed as well.

I completed the deployment and implementation myself. It doesn't require any help.

It could be a little less expensive.

What other advice do I have?

You have the option of 1TB storage per user, or you can keep it on your desktop or laptop.

I can create documents in Microsoft Office and fill them in PDF. I use Adobe quite extensively. Between them, I don't need anything.

There is no other alternative, except maybe Google.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I recommend it to others.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.