Microsoft 365 Business Review

Very stable, easy to use, and simple to implement

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use it in our company for business purposes. It's mandated that we use it. Our company uses it primarily for the Microsoft Office Suite - including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is used for everyday work in the office.

What is most valuable?

We have found One Note and One Drive to be very useful applications.

The solution is very easy to use and is designed to be very user-friendly.

We've found the solution to be quite stable.

The scalability is good. It's been sufficient for our office needs.

The initial setup is extremely simple and straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The solution could provide us with more storage. It's always good to have more space available if we need it.

It would be ideal if the licenses covered more devices. It would be nice if one license, for example, allowed a user to access it from at least five devices.

Microsoft should add Visio to their business suite and not have it as a separate application.

I've been using the solution for at least two years at this point. It's been a while.

The solution, over, has been very stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. Its performance has been reliable.

The solution can scale well. It is my understanding that we have one terabyte of storage and I'm not yet filling it up completely. It's sufficient enough for us in terms of size and scope.

We have about 200 users on the solution currently.

We likely will expand the usage. If we add employees, we will add them to the solution. As the business grows, our use of this product likely will too.

I've never been in touch with Microsoft's technical support. We have our own in-house IT engineers, and, if we run into any issues, we call them.

That said, there haven't been any issues with this product and therefore technical support hasn't really been required.

The initial setup is not complex at all. It's very easy and quite straightforward.

You just need an internet connection, a working account, and that's it. It's very fast to deploy.

I set the solution up myself. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant. It was very easy to handle without outside professional help.

The solution offers different licensing options. My understanding is that they have a lifetime license as well. Although I use this solution through my company, if I were to purchase it myself, I would likely choose to go with a lifetime license.

What other advice do I have?

Our company provides us with Office 365 and I am using it on my phone, on my tablet, and on my laptop. I use the company account.

I'd rate the solution, on a scale from one to ten, at a nine. There isn't any other solution on the market currently that can compare to it or compete with it.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and organizations.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.