Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to use with good stability and a straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for sharing and receiving emails. I don't use all of the aspects of the product.

What is most valuable?

There are many aspects to the product, however, I use the email server, and use it as a tool for sending and receiving mail. It works great for that.

It's very easy to use. It's very easy to navigate around everything.

The solution is quite stable. The performance is very good.

The installation is pretty straightforward overall. It's not hard to set everything up.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution is quite high and the licensing is expensive. It could be cheaper.

I've used the solution maybe for a year and a little bit. It hasn't been for that long. The product is still new to me.

The solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's pretty reliable in terms of performance.

I can't speak to the scalability. I've never really tried to scale it. Currently, as it is, it is meeting my needs.

We have 1,500 users on the solution currently in our organization.

We do have plans to continue to use it.

I've never been in touch with technical support. That said, it is my understanding that they are good. We are satisfied with the level of support we receive.

The installation process is quite easy. It's not overly complex or difficult. A company should have any trouble with the implementation process.

The licensing is expensive. It's something that they should actively work to lower to make it more affordable to their user base. It would be nice if it was a bit less.

What other advice do I have?

As a user, I would rate the product at a seven out of ten. I've been quite happy with its capabilities, even though I only use certain aspects of it.

I'd recommend the solution to other companies. It's very easy to use.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.