Microsoft 365 Business Review

Unstable with a difficult licensing process and an inability to scale down effectively

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solutions for the email services on offer. We are able to share the software and Excel spreadsheets quite often.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable aspect is the ability to share and use spreadsheets.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It's pretty easy and not overly complex.

What needs improvement?

The solution isn't stable. It's an important aspect of the product that needs to be looked at and worked on.

I do not agree with how the licensing is set up. If you have a staff member leave your organization, for example, you still have to keep paying for the email address. I have staff members that have left a year ago and I'm still paying for their license.

We've been using the solution for a couple of years at this point. It has been a while. I've had a good amount of experience and time with it.

We are not happy with the scalability. It seems difficult to scale down. If a person leaves, you still need to deal with their email and you are forced to keep paying for it.

We have 18 individuals using the solution currently.

We likely will continue to use the solution, as it is such a struggle to actually change products and move to something different.

I've never used technical support. I can't speak to how knowledgeable or responsive they are. I have no experience with them whatsoever.

The installation of the product is not overly complex or difficult. It's very easy and quite straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

I didn't handle the installation personally. There was somebody else in charge of the installation process. they may have used an outside consultant or integrator, however, I don't have that information as I was not a part of the process.

The licensing needs to be changed. We shouldn't have to pay for emails if we have employees that have left the company.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at a five out of ten. We haven't been happy with it due to the fact that we need to keep paying for all of these emails of past employees.

I would not recommend the product to other companies.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.