Microsoft 365 Business Review

Good security, scales well, and offers good integration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its various applications, including Excel and Teams.

What is most valuable?

We like that it's a cloud-based solution that we can work with like a desktop application.

We really like it as a productivity tool. We get a lot of really great applications such as Excel, OneNote, Teams, and more. These types of tools are quite helpful to our day-to-day.

The best thing about the product is the ecosystem of it. As most of our users are using Windows and it's a product of Microsoft, we find we get amazing performance.

The integration between the apps is great. It's awesome that it's so interconnected even between users to make sharing easy.

The solution scales well.

There's good security on offer.

We've found the product to be quite stable so far.

What needs improvement?

I haven't encountered any issues with the solution so far.

The user interface could be a bit better.

I've been using the solution for about three to four months at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The stability has been very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. it's reliable. The performance on offer is good.

The scalability of the solution is good. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

Everyone in our organization is using the product. That's around 13,000 users.

We may increase usage in the future.

I haven't faced any issues that required a call to technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are, having never dealt with them directly.

I didn't handle the installation personally. It was managed by our IT team. As I didn't participate in the process, I can't speak to how easy or difficult it was, or what the deployment process entailed. I'm not sure how long it took.

It's my understanding that a single person can handle the deployment process.

Our company has an IT team that can handle the process in-house. We do not need the assistance of an integrator or a consultant.

There is a license that you need to purchase in order to use the product.

I've taken a look at Google Suite, which is very similar to Office 365. While Microsoft is a paid product, Google does offer some of its services for free, therefore, it might make for a good option for a startup, for example. Microsoft Office is a better product and it integrates more completely with companies that use a lot of Microsoft within their business. Google doesn't integrate.

What other advice do I have?

We are Microsoft customers and end-users.

The solution really does meet all of our requirements, and we've found that it's an improvement on just Outlook.

Overall, the product has been amazing. I would rate it at a ten out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.