Microsoft 365 Business Review

Has ongoing and fast development and integration with teams

What is our primary use case?

We use the mail client, and we use PowerPoint 365 and Word 365 to produce documents, offers, and documents for our customers.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped a lot, especially with all of us working from the home office and still practically being as though we were at work in the office. That's what helped most.

What is most valuable?

The ongoing and fast development and integration with teams have been valuable features.

The cost for licensing is reasonable.

Microsoft 365 Business is stable and scalable, and the installation is straightforward as well.

What needs improvement?

Ongoing better integration would be good. It's still not fully consistent among all the platforms running on Windows and IOS. It's getting better and better, but there's still a lot of consolidation or integration work to be done.

More easily accessible training modules would be good to have. They exist, but you have to search for them. Ongoing user support and ongoing learning and education in the product, without being offensive, and making that access easier would be a big advantage over today's product. It should not be an aggressive offering, but it should be easy to find so that we don't have to dig for it.

I've been using Microsoft 365 Business for about 5 years.

With a few exceptions, that are actually lower than they used to be when Microsoft 365 Business was run on-premises, it is very stable.

We are a company of over 1,000 people, so we don't have any scalability problems. I have been in a mid-sized company or at the lower end of an enterprise with 10,000 people, and we had no scalability issues at all.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The licensing cost is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution at eight on a scale from one to ten.

There are still a lot of companies, especially small ones, that still rely on on-premises or on a small partner that delivers old style Windows Office environments hosted somewhere locally. I would really encourage all of them to move to Microsoft 365, maybe coached or managed by a third-party. I would suggest that they think in this new style and help and support the use of Microsoft 365, an IT commodity, and not think the old way that it has to be installed and maintained the old way.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.