Microsoft 365 Business Review

Excellent support, easy to set up, and very stable with valuable Microsoft Teams

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Teams, without a shadow of doubt, is the best platform ever.

It is also very stable with a lot of options.

What needs improvement?

They should simplify breakout rooms a bit. Breakout rooms are probably the most important factor. They have done some work on breakout rooms, but they probably have to do a bit more to make them simpler.

I have been using this solution for the last eight years.

It is very stable.

It is scalable. Currently, we have over 1,200 users. We are also rolling it out to students, and our number of users will roughly be from 3,500 to 4,000. These users will be across the globe at the following locations: Geneva, Paris, London, Dhaka in Bangladesh, Hyderabad in India, Maputo in Mozambique, Mombasa in Kenya, and few locations in Canada and the US.

Their technical support is extremely good. They walk you through, and if needed, they are happy to talk to you for a couple of hours. It doesn't matter whether it is the middle of the night or early morning.

For students, we have been using Google Suite, but they are no match with Microsoft. So, we are moving out. A limitation of Google is that it is not present at every location. They were able to deploy it for India and Kenya, but for Mozambique, after trying for six months, they refused. They asked for a lot of information, and we gave them all the information. They kept us waiting for six months, and then they came back and said, "No, sorry, we can't provide." That was very disheartening.

In terms of support, Google is no match with Microsoft. Google probably doesn't provide support.

Its installation is so simple. You just have to turn the service on from the global account, and then a user can just log in to his or her account and download and install it. A user doesn't need support. There is, of course, a bit of difference from user to user, but generally, it is fairly simple. You could just click Next and do it yourself. It takes less than five minutes.

I have done it myself, and I have also seen non-IT users doing it themselves.

Our licensing is annual. We have a Volume Licensing deal with them.

We straight away went to Microsoft.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution without a shadow of doubt. I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a ten out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.