Microsoft 365 Business Review

Interactive, easy to use, and flexible

What is most valuable?

In terms of user experience, it is very easy to use and flexible. It is more interactive as compared to the other tools that we have. Its features are more useful than other software solutions.

What needs improvement?

For the past six months, I have been facing a synchronization issue between the calendar of Microsoft Teams and the calendar of Microsoft Outlook. In Microsoft Teams, I can't see the updated version of some meetings, but Outlook shows the updated version. There is a problem with data synchronization between the calendars of these applications. Both calendars should be synchronized.

In Microsoft Teams, more controls should be added in terms of broadcasting and webcasting. Sometimes, there is a lag in shifting control and transferring the content to an audience with more than 500 people. They should make it more usable for a large audience. We frequently conduct training sessions with more than 500 people. We also have annual meetings and collaboration with different teams on a single platform, and it gets difficult to shift the control of the presentation to another team. It currently takes a lot of time, which is not helpful when most of the people are attending meetings outside of their office hours. Zoom is comparatively easy for training programs and broadcasting.

I have been using this solution for four and a half years. I believe we are using the latest version. It was updated by my company last month.

It was straightforward. We did not do much in terms of the steps. In terms of help from Microsoft for installation, we had technology support teams that made the setup easier.

We were facing issues with the legacy infrastructure. We were not able to leverage some of the features because of the legacy infrastructure and the origin of the licenses for them. That's the reason why we asked for additional support. Their technical staff upgraded the infrastructure, and we then changed the licensing and updated it. That's how we managed to leverage the latest features.

Everything is offered as a bundle package.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise using the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 because it is comparatively enhanced in terms of security and user experience. If you are using the earlier version, it might not be that feasible in terms of the COVID situation and working from home. The latest version is way better than the earlier version.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.