Microsoft 365 Business Review

I like the ability to have your documents saved in the cloud for extra protection against computer crashes

What is our primary use case?

• Bringing together all sectors of the company with a single goal
  • Integration in the whole set of products: Like other cloud platforms, Microsoft has done a great job of integrating its products with each other and with other third-party platforms. So, we can achieve our goals.

How has it helped my organization?

The integration of all Microsoft products into the cloud gives us a lot of flexibility on a daily basis. The whole company integrates in a unified way.

What is most valuable?

• Share our desktops and computers for remote troubleshooting
  • The ability to have your documents saved in the cloud for extra protection against computer crashes
  • The ease of using different applications like Excel and Word. They are very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I think the Skype setup could be improved. It took a bit of research to figure out how to add a group of users, and we still needed each one to add the group. It would be nice to be able to administer this remotely.

Pretty stable in most of its use so far.

My impressions are the best possible; the tool has the power to raise production scalability without consequently raising costs.

I needed the support just to clear some initial doubts. They were helpful and kind.

Yes. The cost benefit of the current service.

No. The initial setup was quite simple.

No. Our internal team made the implementation.

The cost benefit is well worth it. Support is effective.

Google G Suite only.

What other advice do I have?

Just it.

1 visitor found this review helpful