Microsoft 365 Business Review

Excellent for collaborative and team work; document sharing is a valuable feature

What is our primary use case?

Our main use of 365 is for collaboration between teams that are not working from the same space and might be spread all over the world. I'm a business owner and customer of Microsoft.

What is most valuable?

I like the ease of collaboration and the ability to share documents. These days it's essential that people have the tools to really sync up and work together. It's a perfect fit.

What needs improvement?

One thing that could be improved is the need to log out and log in again if you need to enter a different work space. It's quite inconvenient and seems to be a problem from the access directory because the different roles can't be separated. I work as a user community liaison and receive many invitations from different workspaces. It's quite frustrating and definitely something that could be improved.

The solution is stable.

It doesn't really require installation because it's on the cloud. We have around 40,000 people in our user group and they all use it.

There is an annual license fee. It could be cheaper but it's a fair price.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.