Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable, great for collaboration, and very reliable

What is our primary use case?

We use the product for all kinds of stuff. We use it for Excel, for Outlook, for team collaboration, for sharing documents, et cetera. We take advantage of it in order to do a lot of collaboration with colleagues.

What is most valuable?

The solution so far has been excellent. I've been very happy with its capabilities.

The solution makes it easy to handle collaboration tasks.

The product has proven to be very stable, and therefore, it is very reliable. I never have had any problems with any kind of situation where I couldn't get my documents. It is very, very reliable and very consistent.

The product scales very well.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to make sure it does have the scalability potential in place for large-scale organizations. As a smaller organization, I can't speak to how scalable it would be for very big companies.

It should be a bit more user-friendly. It should be less click to get to what you need. this would help people use it more efficiently.

I've been using the solution for a very long time. It's been mostly five to six years at this point. I have a lot of experience with it.

The product is very reliable and very stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The scalability is there if you need to expand.

That said, we are a small organization of 500 people and therefore haven't tested the limits of scaling. I'm unsure as to how big it can go.

I've never had any technical issues with the product and therefore have not had to reach out to support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. However, the fact that I haven't spoken with them reflects highly on the quality of the product itself.

We've always used Microsoft. I cannot recall using any other product.

I don't have any experience with the installation aspect of the solution. It's not something that I've handled before. I'm not sure what the deployment is like or how easy it is to implement.

I don't handle payments and licensing. I can't speak to how much the company pays or if we're set up on a monthly or yearly payment schedule.

It's my understanding that we did not look at other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We're customers and end-users.

Due to the fact that we are on the cloud deployment model, we are always using the latest version of the solution. Microsoft automatically keeps everything up to date.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. So far, we've been happy with how it works and what we can do with it.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.