Microsoft 365 Business Review

A premium office solution with a valuable backup feature in OneDrive

What is our primary use case?

I use Microsoft 365 Business for my daily business.

What is most valuable?

The most useful thing about it is Microsoft OneDrive. It helps me back up everything on my laptop. If I lose my laptop, I can confidently buy a new one and get back my previous work files. I like the Microsoft Office package, Microsoft Word, presentation, and Excel.

I like that it is very easy to use, especially for a Mac user. They have a very big community, and whenever I get stuck or have questions, I just ask Google, and then I get the answer immediately.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if they seamlessly integrated with Macs. Because I have two laptops, and whenever I open one file in Windows laptop, and then I open the same file in my Macbook, the user interface is not consistent. Certain functions can run on Windows, but another function cannot, but it runs on the Mac.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for nearly ten years.

Microsoft 365 Business is totally stable.

It is easy to install—just one click. It did not take long to deploy. I think it is quite fast or maybe because my laptop is the modern one, it took less than five minutes.

I implemented this solution by myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to other users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Microsoft 365 Business a nine.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.