Oracle Database Review

The reference information which is available is helpful if I encounter problems.

Valuable Features

There are many use cases for the Oracle Database and if I encounter any problems, there's information available which I can reference.

Improvements to My Organization

We are the ones who are developing the system and delivering it to our customers, so it does indirectly benefit our organization from this perspective. The fact that we are able to leverage the available information that I mentioned earlier, means we are able to make sure that development is successful.

Room for Improvement

The response speed of the support as well as lowering the price.

In comparison with other commercial databases, it's more stable but there are many challenges that we feel should be corrected.

For us, there are not so many cases that require scalability.

I think it takes longer because we're in Japan and if we have a problem then we need to pass the information to the US and it takes them time to respond.

Relatively speaking it's easy.

Other Advice

Oracle is the number one product I recommend as long as the customer has sufficient budget.

1 Comment
UserUser

I have been using Oracle for 20 years and it is by far the best database I know.

20 September 16