Oracle Database Review

High performance, reliable, and excellent technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use Oracle Database for the solution we make using Oracle APEX for our clients. Oracle Database can be used in all sectors, we have many clients in the financial sector.

What is most valuable?

The main feature of Oracle Database is its performance.

What needs improvement?

Oracle could improve by providing better integration with other solutions, such as Angular platforms. We have a lot of pressure from our customers to have this type of compatibility, we end up using other solutions that tend to mimic the functionality but it is not natural, expensive, and is difficult to maintain.

We have already seen some tools that they are working on, but they are in an experimental stage and do not look too promising. There is a need for more collaboration moving forward. In the past it was beautiful, now the world is collaborative, and it is hard to have that integration with everybody else.

I have been using Oracle Database for approximately 30 years.

The solution is reliable.

The support from Oracle is very good.

The price of the solution could be reduced.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle Database an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Oracle Database reviews from users
...who compared it with SQL Server
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Database. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.