RadView WebLOAD Review

It gives us the ability to variable the agenda, allowing us to adjust and set what quantity of virtual users we need against the baseline.

Valuable Features

The ability to manage easily the agenda and the scripts have been the most valuable feature for us.

Improvements to My Organization

It gives the customer the ability to vary the number of users as needed – we do smaller quantities in our environment, and having the ability to variable the agenda allows you to adjust and set what quantity of virtual users you need against the baseline.

Room for Improvement

In learning how to use some of its capabilities to use more details of the tool, we find that it's not utilizing yet all of the features. I think we are not yet familiar with the entirety of its capabilities.

Use of Solution

We have used the solution for 6-7 years.

We've not really had any issues with deployment. We deployed it on one box and then re-deployed a year-and-a-half ago, which was a little bit of a challenge just knowing how to have the distributed tests amongst different machines.

We did have an issue with some of the script working incorrectly in our higher environments. It's relatively stable but it was surprising we had to reinstall.

Not applicable – we have had no need to scale it significantly.

I haven’t used it to any significant degree, but I’d say it's good.

Technical support has been excellent, responsive, and helpful in trying to work through issues and questions.

Initial setup was straightforward.

Implementation Team

I believe it was in-house.

ROI

I would say moderate – it provides an extra level of assurance as we use it as needed.

Other Advice

Dedicate a person who will be able to put into a bit of time learning a lot of the features when adopting the product.