Salesforce Einstein Analytics Review

Easy to set up with good stability and very helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for customer insight analytics.

What is most valuable?

The ability to put together a very interactive dashboard with a very good, graphical presentation has been very helpful.

The initial setup is very easy.

We have found the scalability to be very good.

The stability is excellent.

Technical support has been great.

the training is very good and they do offer a very good trial.

What needs improvement?

We haven't used it long enough to really look at improvements. We're still exploring all of the features on offer.

Better pricing would make it available to more users and we would likely use it more broadly within the organization.

We have some experience with the solution, however, we've just started to look at the Einstein component more seriously in the last six months.

The stability is great. The reliability is very good. there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The product can scale well. If you need to expand it, you can do so.

Technical support is very good. We do have Salesforce experts onsite as well. We have been satisfied with the level of service we have access to.

We didn't use another product previously. We are using Salesforce as our CRM solution, and it's a part of our CRM solution to do customer analytics.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not overly complex or difficult A company shouldn't have too much trouble with the process.

I handled the implementation myself. I did not need to hire a consultant or an integrator. It was all handled in-house.

The pricing is a bit high. They could work to be more competitive.

What other advice do I have?

We are a Salesforce partner.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been very happy with the solution so far.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations as long as it's for Salesforce analytics specifically.

Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.