Studio Creatio Review

Simple and intuitive, easy to setup, the support is responsive

What is our primary use case?

We had an issue with non-structured business processes. We were trying to apply business rules and processes. We are using Studio Creatio to help us apply our business processes and rules.

How has it helped my organization?

This product enables  users to structure its business and completely automate. It is a very easy to use low code platform and helps fast usage of multiple process elements such as user pages, tasks, predefined emails, decision tasks. Process editor is simple and intuitive tool and provides flexibility to customize. This software is adequate for process automation, follow up with business operations, storing data along with data quality control. In addition, it comes with a tool for creating the overall summary. This software can be used as a stand alone solution for development since it has all the tools in one place.

What is most valuable?

This solution allows you to do everything step-by-step and it guides you through the entire process.

It is a low-code platform, that is very intuitive.

It has very defined tasks and has decision-based rules.

Studio Creatio is simple and intuitive.

What needs improvement?

It does not have the ability to run one single large process. When you run very large processes, it runs into some problems. We found a way around it by breaking it up into smaller processes.

They have limits on the number of characters allowed to run processes. You have to come with a workaround, by segregating it.

If they could make the screenshots of the steps a bit easier and more intuitive on the back-end for the administrators, similar to the way it is created for the users, and like the rest of the tool.

I have been using Studio Creatio for 18 months.

We are using the updated version. We had an update four months ago.

Studio Creatio is highly stable.

This is a scalable solution.

You can run multiple processes at the same time and scalability is not an issue.

We have 80 people using this solution in our organization at the moment. We have plans to increase usage in the next year.

There is a wide range of roles across the organization; we have process specialist, we have some coders, analysts, and more.

Luckily, we have not had to contact technical support. In the beginning, when we were uncertain and required some clarification, they were highly-responsive.

Previously, we did not use another solution.

The initial setup was very simple and straightforward.

The tool itself is very intuitive.

Once you follow the steps on the screen, you are able to get into it very quickly.

We have one and a half dozen people to maintain this solution.

It wasn't necessary to evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Studio Creatio a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Creatio, Camunda, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.