Zabbix Review

Customizable network map and email alerts have made this product very useful. With Zabbix we have been able to design statefull map exactly similar to the real network architecture.

What is our primary use case?

I use Zabbix to monitor IT infrastructures of a SCADA system for an electrical network, particularly in high voltage - low voltage transports stations.

How has it helped my organization?

Zabbix has improved the quality of monitoring because it can be used by low-level network technicians.

What is most valuable?

Customizable network map and email alerts or intuitive web interface had made Zabbix very useful. In another way i really enjoy network traffic triggers that permit to check traffic thresold from ISP

What needs improvement?

Open an SSH session from the web interface.

i did not use previously a different solution

The initial setup is very simple, and for a simple network monitoring we didn't need to activate any specials features on linux server

i have implement Zabbix through a very small in-house team on a virtual CentOS 7 server

About setup, cost or pricing i advise Zabbix, it does not need any licensing

Before choosing Zabbix i haved eveluated other options like Nagios

3.4
More Zabbix reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Nagios Core
Learn what your peers think about Zabbix. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.