Zoho Desk Review

User-friendly, easy to use, and you can customize it the way you want

What is our primary use case?

We use Zoho Desk to manage customer SLAs.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it's user-friendly, you can customize it the way you want it, and it is very easy to use. You don't need anybody else to configure it.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes support is available according to their time slots and they can't fulfill everything I need them to. They give us a time slot but it's not always enough.

I have been using Zoho Desk for a few months.

It is stable and scalable.

Their support is really good. It's available online. They also have a few partners, if you want any additional help.

I have used other products in my previous company but I find Zoho to be more user-friendly.

The initial setup is very easy. It takes around half a day.

It requires zero maintenance. Once it is deployed it is easy to maintain. If there is any customization or any downtime you can do it yourself. If there is something you can't do, you can send an email to Zoho. I will be using this product at least for the next two to three years.

We did the implementation ourselves.

In terms of pricing, Zoho is economical. They offer a fair price. You can pay either on a monthly or yearly subscription.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Zoho. I would rate it an eight out of ten.

In the next release, I would like to see more automation features.