Camunda Platform Overview
What is Camunda Platform?
Reinventing Process Automation for the Digital Enterprise
Our process automation platform enables tens of thousands of developers to design, automate and improve processes and provide better customer experiences, deliver projects faster and increase business agility.
A complete process automation tech stack with powerful execution engines for BPMN workflows and DMN decisions paired with essential applications for modeling, operations and analytics
Camunda Platform is also known as Camunda BPM.
Camunda Platform Buyer's Guide
Download the Camunda Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
Camunda Platform Customers
AT&T Inc., Allianz Indonesia, Deutsche WertpapierService Bank AG, CSS Insurance, Provinzial NordWest Insurance Services, VHV Group, freenet Group, Swisscom AG, Zalando SE, Accruent
Camunda Platform Video
What users are saying about Camunda Platform pricing:
- "The cost of this solution is better than some competing products."
- "The open-source version of the product is free to use."
- "There is an open-source version available, that in its core features (workflow and decision engine, modeler) is exactly the same as in the enterprise version."
- "I think Camunda BPM can improve their licensing costs. It isn't easy to find clients with Camunda BPM licenses mainly because it's quite expensive."
- "Camunda is much cheaper."