Camunda Platform Overview
What is Camunda Platform?
Camunda Platform is a complete process automation tech stack with powerful execution engines for BPMN workflows and DMN decisions paired with essential applications for modeling, operations, and analytics.
With a clear vision to automate any process, anywhere, Camunda is reinventing process automation for the digital enterprise. Featuring a developer-friendly, open source approach, enterprises can use Camunda Platform to breakthrough technological, organizational, and infrastructure barriers, optimize their business processes, and drive their digital transformation initiatives forward.
Camunda Platform is also known as Camunda BPM.
Camunda Platform Buyer's Guide
Download the Camunda Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Camunda Platform Customers
24 Hour Fitness, Accruent, Allianz Indonesia, AT&T Inc., Atlassian, CSS Insurance, Deutsche Telekom, Generali, Provinzial NordWest Insurance Services, Swisscom AG, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VHV Group, Zalando
Camunda Platform Video
What users are saying about Camunda Platform pricing:
- "The cost of this solution is better than some competing products."
- "The open-source version of the product is free to use."
- "There is an open-source version available, that in its core features (workflow and decision engine, modeler) is exactly the same as in the enterprise version."
- "I think Camunda BPM can improve their licensing costs. It isn't easy to find clients with Camunda BPM licenses mainly because it's quite expensive."
- "Camunda is much cheaper."