Cisco Jabber Reviews

rating
Fellipe Madureira
IT Security Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 21 2016

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features found are the Immersive Telepresence, Video Conference, VoIP Phone with video, Corporate Collaboration tools and UC services for mobile devices. They all... more»

How has it helped my organization?

We now have the possibility to be hands-free by communicating with other people in the company. It has integration with LDAP and I do not have to pick up the phone to call someone.... more»

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

This was the first time we were implementing a Unified Communications system.

What other advice do I have??

It's important to be aware that different locations can have technical and logistics limitations and to be sure of the correct compatibility of multi-vendor appliances.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Cisco Jabber

Find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, Avaya, IBM and others in Unified Communications.
292,137 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Cisco Jabber Questions

Cisco Jabber Projects By Members

Cisco Jabber Consultants

What is Cisco Jabber?

Cisco Jabber instantly interacts with instant messaging (IM) and presence; IP Voice and Video Telephony; Mobile Collaboration-Anywhere on Any Device; Communicate within other Web Apps, and Microsoft Office.
Also known as
Jabber
Cisco Jabber customers
Odeabank, Eagle Investment Systems, Pella Corporation, The Republican National Convention, avodaqAG
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Unified Communications solution is right for you?

Download our free Unified Communications Report and find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, Avaya, IBM, and more!