Intellect BPM Reviews

rating
ContractMgmtExpert23
Contract Management Expert at a tech company with 501-1,000 employees
Jun 25 2017

What is most valuable?

It's allowed us to quickly develop some basic applications or solutions to replace existing ones.

How has it helped my organization?

I think it's a good tool to use as a stepping stone. I can use the spreadsheets with something basic where they can keep track of all the information in a central location and... more»

What needs improvement?

I'd like to have the ability to customize the look and feel of the system to more like HTML5/CSS where we can control the colors of the tables and match the logos.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We provide it for our clients. It's a good application to get people moving along into the next generation of solutions.
Shawn Shamsian
CEO at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
Oct 20 2016

What is most valuable?

The product is very powerful. You could automate any business process at any level of complexity, integrated with other... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Our approval processes are now automated and handled through Intellect, eliminating delays and unnecessary email... more»

What needs improvement?

There were some performance issues with some reporting features, but that has been fixed in the recent versions.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

I think the pricing is very competitive.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We didn't use a previous solution.

What other advice do I have??

I highly recommend Intellect!

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Intellect BPM

Find out what your peers are saying about Intellect, Comindware, Bonitasoft and others in Business Process Management.
291,977 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Intellect BPM Questions

Intellect BPM Projects By Members

Intellect BPM Consultants

What is Intellect BPM?

Intellect is a leading provider of Cloud BPM software built for a mobile world, with an award winning rules-based workflow capability. Intellect is focused on delivering the fastest ROI in the industry, and delivers exceptional results for mid-sized businesses and departments of large enterprises seeking fast time-to-value. The Intellect 8 BPM Platform empowers users to create and manage enterprise apps that include advanced workflow, smart forms, custom reports, and integration capabilities. Click here to learn more: http://hubs.ly/H01Q1R90

Intellect BPM customers

300+ customers including American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Specialty Health, Baker Corp, Bayview Loan Servicing, Circle K, CoreMedica Laboratories, Dunn-Edwards Paints, DynaCare, Edwards Technologies, Emerson Climate Technologies, Enviva, Georgetown University, HGL, Host Hotels & Resorts, Hubbell, Humboldt County, Jacobs, Northgate Markets, Parkways Schools, Princess Cruises, Silliker, Stryker, ThermoFisher Scientific, Wind River, a division of Intel.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Process Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Process Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Intellect, Comindware, Bonitasoft, and more!