Amazon AWS Review

Plenty of services, simple to understand, with significant support

What is our primary use case?

There are different services, approximately 150 of them, this solution can provide. There are a few services I most commonly use. I am using it for the virtual servers, Lightsail which are lightweight virtual servers, and a simple storage service which is called S3.

What is most valuable?

Some of the valuable features I have found to be the virtual server is easy to understand, a secure environment, and AWS has a fast community for finding solutions to problems you might be facing.

I have been using the solution for three years.

We have approximately 15 users using the solution in my organization.

The scalability of the solution all depends on the services that you are using. It is very easy to scale in the cloud if you want to launch multiple servers and if you want to vertically or horizontally scale up the servers. It can support many environments such as Windows and Linux.

The support is fast at responding and resolving issues.

I have used Microsoft Azure and DigitalOcean previously.

The solution is an on-demand service. There is a monthly billing requirement which is for the virtual machines we currently use.

The solution is expensive compared to other providers because you need many of the services and it can add up fast.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution to others and I plan to use the solution in the future.

I rate Amazon AWS a ten out of ten.

More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.