Amazon AWS Review
Amazon AWS is till dat,e the best IaaS providers on compute, storage, and availability platform
Few things I admire about this whole AWS service by Amazon are
1) Provides persistent block storage volumes
2) Excellent load balancing features for servers
3) Excellent support on all types of relational databases, for example Oracle etc.
4) Awesome repository of operating systems from Ubuntu, Slackware, Microsoft Servers etc.
5) The virtual private cloud feature is an amazing add on for the service
Room for Improvement:
Few cons of the AWS platform are-
1) Lack of .NET support
2) A bit costlier than Microsoft Azure based on computer per hour and outbound bandwidth.
3) Unavailability of middleware caching, integration and identity management.
One of the first and extremely professional services launched for the cloud platform is the advent of Amazon AWS. The bundle of services provided by them such as CloudFront, CloudWatch, EC2, Simple Storage service etc undoubtedly cover all the aspects needed by the developers and system administrators to match infrastructure and scalability issues for the growing demands.