Amazon AWS Review

We can spin up the server anytime and have root access to it

What is our primary use case?

We hosted our website in the Amazon AWS. This is very easy to use and the user-friendly dashboard.

How has it helped my organization?

Amazon AWS has improved our organization. It has all the features which we need. We can spin up the server anytime and have root access to it. We built our website and hosted the Amazon server. We also set up the RDS database, which has the capability to help the MySQL queries. The user interface is very user-friendly, and you can assign Elastic IP anytime. Overall, this is the best IaaS for hosting the website and the database.

What is most valuable?

1. Spin up the server when we need it: We can spun up the new server.
  2. Elastic IP: Sometimes, our website gets hacked with malware and it is easy to change the IP of the Instance.
  3. Snapshot: We can easily create a snapshot in Amazon AWS, then restore it.
  4. RDS: Manages all the database queries.
  5. Instance upgrade and downgrade: We can easily upgrade and downgrade the Instance.

What needs improvement?

Technical support: It has the technical support features, but they need to be improved. It has lots of users, but they need to be managed accordingly.

One of the best things in Amazon AWS is you are billed for the service you use.