Amazon AWS Review

Scales well and expands easily and offers good configuration

What is our primary use case?

We are running everything on the cloud. That's our primary use case. All the servers we are using are on AWS. The only thing we have on SAP's cloud is the analytics part. Everything else is running on AWS.

What is most valuable?

The scalability of the product is the solution's most valuable feature. It expands very, very easily.

I don't have any complaints about the configuration capabilities or the interface.

The pricing seems to be good.

What needs improvement?

The technical support should be better than what is on offer right now.

I've used the solution for a while now. It's been about four years in total, from what I recall.

The solution scales very well. If a company needs to expand it, it's very easy to do. It's one of the solution's most striking features.

The support could be better. It's an aspect of the solution that isn't as good as everything else. We aren't satisfied. They need to be more helpful and responsive.

We also use SAP. In terms of SAP, I'm running all my servers on this IP at this moment. We have our development, our quality, and also production sites on it.

We can't complain about the pricing. So far, it doesn't seem to be too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Amazon.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten overall. We've been very, very happy with the capabilities we've been able to experience so far.

Private Cloud
More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.