Amazon AWS Review

High quality features, flexible, and excellent virtualization capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution for network virtualization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features I have found are the Database Migration Service (DMS) for monitoring the host and routing, Route 53, and EC2 tools. The DMS is not available in any other solution that I am aware of. They have a very flexible and professional solution.

What needs improvement?

If you have not had previous training or studied guides it will be a little difficult to use the solution. However, the difficulty also depends on what you are using the solution for. They can improve by providing more documentation, such as tutorials and videos.

I have been using the solution for approximately five years.

I have found the stability very good.

The scalability is good.

The technical support has been fine in my experience.

The price of the solution is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

Amazon AWS is the most powerful tool and is at the top for cloud and for virtualization. It has many features and products. It is wonderful and I keep learning from them.

I would highly recommend this solution to others.

I rate Amazon AWS a ten out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.