What is our primary use case?
I am a Digital Transformation Consultant & my role revolves around suggesting, recommending & implementing the best automation solution across to my clients. Some of them also include:
a) Lower operating costs
b) Faster ROI
c) Ability to be more competitive
Giving the right automation solutions can reap major benefits. Understanding these benefits—and some obstacles—will help us develop support for an operations automation project. The primary benefits of operations automation cited most often were cost reduction, productivity, availability, reliability, and performance.
How has it helped my organization?
Automation Anywhere (AA) has helped me in suggesting, recommending & implementing the best automation solution across to my client
AA is a better and more intelligent approach to cost containment and reduction. The greatest opportunity is to increase service to the customer (end-user) while systematically reducing costs. Management often overlooks this potential for savings. Most modern servers have a low operating cost and the total cost of ownership has been declining. AA solution has helped to streamline operations in businesses of all sizes.
What is most valuable?
The benchmarking scores, the latest technology improvements & the use cases are the most valuable aspects.
- Intelligent automation for business and IT tasks.
- Uses SMART Automation Technology.
- Rapidly Automates complex and complicated tasks.
- Create automation tasks like recording keyboard strokes and mouse clicks.
- Distribute tasks to multiple computers
AA allows you to create processes using 3 types of robots: Task Bot, Meta Bot, and IQ Bot. Instead of rewriting redundant code for processes, a meta bot can be used instead. This type of robot is best used for complex scalable processes. IQ Bot: The most powerful of the 3 types of robots is the IQ Bot.
What needs improvement?
With more demo recordings and positive real-time reviews from the clients. AA should provide a free evaluation period so it is easy to attract new customers. It is not able to use OCR effectively and has limited usability. Handwritten documents are still a drawback.
It is also difficult in terms of control room management. The debugger is also a weakness of the tool, forcing the developer to use error handling or message box to map errors. Few applications take more time for loading when integrated.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using AA since 2017.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
- It is highly accurate and gets up and running in a very short period of time.
- You can keep the BOT learning by feeding more and more data sets, which makes the whole process highly efficient.
- It is very cost-effective when deployed and when scaling out to the limit.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
- Using Automation Anywhere's tool we can automate window and Web-based processes. It is very easy to use.
- It can automate rule-based and repetitive processes.
- It can work 24*7 without taking a rest.
- Time-saving. It is very fast in comparison to doing something manually.
How are customer service and technical support?
They are always up to mark and ready to help out when in need.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup was straightforward.
What about the implementation team?
We used a vendor team, they were great !
What was our ROI?
It has been fair to be honest.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
The setup cost, pricing and/or licensing of AA sounds reasonable considering its capability.
What other advice do I have?
Keep up the good work & keep improving as you grow.
Which deployment model are you using for this solution?
If public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud, which cloud provider do you use?