What is most valuable?
- Avatar Repository: Created for an individual script, shared to Global Avatar Repository and can be reused by other testers. Avatar Repository can be locked and given access to those who grant authorization with an appropriate username and password
- Easy to create scripts by drag and drop commands
- Running Batch files – Easy to add files in the Run Suite and align to the order by drag and drop to run.
- Result Log window – displays the result for each statement also when called in a loop, checkpoints
- Saves the test result for each run and also displayed in the Visual Logs
- Triggered to run the script and the script run when the tool is closed
How has it helped my organization?
- Easy to create Reusable scripts and Main scripts
- Easy to save the scripts in the Testing Anywhere server
- Easy to retrieve scripts created by other testers in different locations
- Easy to view files in the Testing Anywhere Client window
What needs improvement?
With 7 months experience, I couldn't find any need for improvement.
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
I would rate the level of technical support as 8/10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes, I worked with QTP in a different company and I switched when I moved jobs.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup was straightforward.
What about the implementation team?
Implementation was done through a vendor team. Their level of expertise is 9/10.
What other advice do I have?
This Testing Anywhere is a good tool for the functional testing and also good for the beginners in Automation who don't have knowledge in scripting.