Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Its ability to integrate with other solutions is awesome

What is our primary use case?

About a year and a half ago, we started making a business case for the software. We now have 15 bots running.

What is most valuable?

• It is flexible and user-friendly. The flexibility is awesome.
  • It is easy to learn. Coming from a programming background, it is easy to use.
  • Its ability to integrate with other solutions is awesome.
  • The cognitive document processing is very good.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a bot button.

The technical support is very good. We now have a technician on-hand to assist us with issues, instead of reaching out to Automation Anywhere's technical support.

The cost is affordable, which makes an easy barrier to entry for the RPA market.

We chose Automation Anywhere because it is user-friendly.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend trying it. Once you see it in action, you will understand its capabilities and how easy it is to use.

The bot creation process is pretty standard. We take an idea for a business process and try to standardize it. We put in development and test it a hundred times before putting in production.

Courses on Automation Anywhere University are very easy to learn. It provides a huge amount of training and learning exercises for you to learn how to use the tool.

I haven't used Citrix yet.