Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

A user-friendly dashboard that can be accessed anywhere

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the mail merge process, specifically for renewals. Each month, it could be a tedious process to check all the documents and PDFs for each iteration. The creation of a bot for these task leads to better than expected results.

What is most valuable?

We can use the current manuals to make sure the bots are working at 100 percent before the next release.

It is user-friendly. Everything is under a single dashboard.

We can access it anywhere. E.g., I can access dashboard from my Control Room on my mobile app using Automation Anywhere.

What needs improvement?

From a QA and development perspective, we would like to communicate with the tech support through email and have that put in the dashboard. This would let us better track the ticket and make it easier for us to communicate with Automation Anywhere.

They recently integrate Oracle and SQL. I would like to have more integration and feature going forward.

The stability is good.

The scalability is good.

Automation Anywhere team is ready to support us if we encounter any issues.

We recently encountered some issues in the navigation controls that our dashboards were unable to change. So, we contacted the Automation Anywhere team and they helped us to get it rectified.

It is easy to set up. You can do it from anywhere using the Control Room. It is not a tedious process.

I am used to these types of setups as an SQL engineer.

We save time with the solution, so we have more time to reuse and spend on our clients.

Talk to your manager and try to procure an automation license for training. This will allow you to train people, so you can move to automation.

If we try to use another product, there are additional product costs. Automation Anywhere uses a single dashboard that you can access anywhere. It also provides more insights versus other products, which is an advantage of using Automation Anywhere.

What other advice do I have?

I have recently gone through the Automation Anywhere training to receive some certifications.